ŚRI MĀRUTHI MANTRA MĀLĀ (Rendered By: Yashoda Kumar Dasa)
A transcendental garland of powerful stotrās glorifying the all powerful Lord Śrī Hanumān. This album consists of various stotrās written by great stalwarts on the most wonderful and supreme devotee of Lord Rāmā. Lord Hanumān is extremely powerful and compassionate to the devotees of Lord Hari. To those who take his shelter by chanting or hearing his glories, Lord Hanumān will bestow knowledge, strength, fame, fearlessness, freedom from diseases, protection from ghosts and other evil forces and he also mercifully fulfils all the positive desires. The List of Stotras in this album are given below.
1. Śrī Apaduddhāraṇa Hanūmat Stotram – Author: Śrī Vibhīṣaṇa
2. Śrī Āñjanēya Dvādaśa Nāma Stotram – Author: Traditional
3. Śrī Āñjanēya Navaratna Mālā Stotram – Found in: Śrīmad Rāmāyaṇa (Sundara Kāṇḍa)
4. Śrī Hanūmath Maṅgalaṣṭakam – Author: Traditional
5. Śrī Hanūmath Smaraṇam – Author: Traditional
6. Śrī Pavanasuta Pañcaratnam – Author: Śrī Ādi Śaṅkarāchārya